WHAT LACI CAN DO
- Feminine characters
- Younger characters
- US accents
Up for the challenge (more examples and direction required):
- Masculine characters
- English accents
- Canadian accents
- Mexican accents
- German accents
- Japanese accents
- Russian accents
WORKING WITH LACI
- Provide clear, detailed direction -- the more examples, the better.
- If an aesthetic-based approach is preferred, provide film/television scene(s) or song(s) so Laci can adapt the tone.
- Provide the script or text ahead of time, as Laci prefers to have a sense of what she will read before recording begins.
- Don't come back after recording with a bunch of notes that you didn't provide ahead of time. If you have a preference about something, speak up before recording begins.
- Don't ask for a fast turnaround. Laci has many projects and jobs to juggle so a rush job is very unlikely.
Laci has been using her voice to tell stories and entertain since she was a four-year-old horse girl collaborating with her dad on hand-puppet theater. Since then, she has read voraciously, developed a love of animated storytelling, and fulfilled a childhood dream: publishing her own novels.
These days, she juggles her corporate day job with her artistic pursuits, as well as managing a 2-acre farm, an unruly husky, a pair of tolerant goats, and a big garden. Her husband helps and inspires her immensely, and her favorite pastime is finding projects they can work on together.